Need More Listing Exposure?We can Help.
When you interboard your listing with GDAR, you expand its’ reach to:
+ Countless Clients,
= Pure Seller Happiness.
At just $80+HST, we’re sure it will equal REALTOR® happiness too!
About the Ontario Regional Technology & Information Systems Inc.
By submitting your listing to our Regional MLS® System database, you’ll advertise the property to thousands of REALTORS® at more than 20 different Associations and, more importantly, their clients.
20 Associations currently comprise what is known as the ORTIS MLS® System (on CoreLogic’s “Matrix” platform).
- Barrie and District Association of REALTORS®
- Brantford Regional Real Estate Association
- Cambridge Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- Guelph and District Association of REALTORS®
- Huron Perth Association of REALTORS
- Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Association
- Kitchener-Waterloo Association of REALTORS®
- The Lakelands Association of REALTORS®
- London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS®
- Niagara Association of REALTORS®
- North Bay Real Estate Board
- Mississauga Real Estatate Board
- The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board
- Peterborough and the Kawarthas Association of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of Grey Bruce Owen Sound
- Simcoe and District Real Estate Board
- Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS®
- Tillsonburg District Real Estate Board
- Quinte and District Association of REALTORS®
- Woodstock-Ingersoll Real Estate Board.
We welcome interboard listings from Members of all other Ontario Real Estate Boards/Associations, and accept interboard packages directly from listing Brokerages or their authorized representative(s).
The following documents must be submitted for every interboard listing, with all mandatory information provided:
- Property Information Form (Data Sheets)
- MLS® Listing (Printout / Feature Sheet)
Please provide a full copy of the listing as it currently appears on your Board/Association’s MLS® System.
- Supplements & Attachments (if any)
Including, but not limited to: Seller’s Direction (Form 244), Schedules, Floor Plans, Survey, Upgrade List.
To ensure the fastest processing of your listing, please fill in & submit all of the required information. MLS® Listings are processed in the order of which they are received and cannot be processed until ALL required information is submitted.